Alex Smith on Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:21:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Assignments of Consultations 179-187

On Thu, 2009-01-01 at 23:26 +0000, Elliott Hird wrote:
> On 1 Jan 2009, at 23:22, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
> > Which answer? I believe there are more than one in this thread, +
> > no quoted
> > text.
>
> Thank god it was nttpf . . .
>
> Who's the sane person gonna give that another inconsistent?

For all consultations that the External Force commonly known as ehird
has attempted to state Inconsistent (up to this point), I state that
consultation Consistent.

Trying to cause Consultations to actually reflect reality would be
attempting to simplify the gamestate, and that goes against B game
custom.

(If we don't have Oracularities, it doesn't matter which way any
particular consultation is judged, anyway, so I don't know why ehird's
getting so het up about this)

--
ais523