James Baxter on Fri, 2 Jan 2009 04:26:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Assignments of Consultations 179-187

> Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:09:19 -0800
> From: chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-b] Assignments of Consultations 179-187
>
> 2008/12/31, Warrigal ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx:
> >

> > Consultation 184:
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Ehird wants to know what happened to eir mackerel. I think they're
> > > gone, but the rules don't make this happen explicitly, so why not use
> > > the judgment system to find out? I submit the following Consultation:
> > >
> > > {Are there any Mackerel formerly owned by ehird?}
> >
> > The eligible priests are BobTHJ, Tyler, w1n5t0n, 0x44, JamesB, Murphy,
> > and Billy Pilgrim. My seven-sided die says 3, so I assign Consultation
> > 184 to w1n5t0n.
>

> Answer: NO.
> Reasoning: The rules are silent on this matter, so I will legislate from the
> bench. When a player forfeits, their mackerel cease to exist. The answer to
> this specific consultation arguably would have been YES if ehird had
> transferred any mackerel to anyone since the era reset, but I can find no
> evidence that he did so.

I find this CONSISTENT as nothing can be done with the macks and they are not being legally owned by anyone (they can't even be owned by Nobody) therfore I find a judgement that they be destroyed to be right.