Elliott Hird on Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:14:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Assignments of Consultations 179-187

On 1 Jan 2009, at 00:09, Charles Schaefer wrote:

Answer: NO.
Reasoning: The rules are silent on this matter, so I will legislate from the bench. When a player forfeits, their mackerel cease to exist. The answer to
this specific consultation arguably would have been YES if ehird had
transferred any mackerel to anyone since the era reset, but I can find no
evidence that he did so.

INCONSISTENT; nothing is said to happen so nothing happens. Also this doesn't work>