comex on Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:01:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] (no subject)

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 8:00 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I create this Contract, named "Suffocation":
> {
> Inhaling air (e.g. as part of breathing) is a way for a Player to
> become a Party to this contract.
> All Parties to this contract other than comex are obligated to
> forfeit, and shall forfeit within one millisecond after they join this
> contract.
> }

Since enough time has gone by that you all have presumably breathed:

I Trigger the action of w1n5ton forfeiting, which e is obligated to do
by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of BP forfeiting, which e is obligated to do by
'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of Codae forfeiting, which e is obligated to do
by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of 0x44 forfeiting, which e is obligated to do by
'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of the Beast forfeiting, which e is obligated to
do by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of j forfeiting, which e is obligated to do by
'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of ihope forfeiting, which e is obligated to do
by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of ehird forfeiting, which e is obligated to do
by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of ais523 forfeiting, which e is obligated to do
by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of teucer forfeiting, which e is obligated to do
by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of Murphy forfeiting, which e is obligated to do
by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of Sgeo forfeiting, which e is obligated to do by
'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of Ty-Guy6 forfeiting, which e is obligated to do
by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of Marr965 forfeiting, which e is obligated to do
by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of JamesB forfeiting, which e is obligated to do
by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of BobTHJ forfeiting, which e is obligated to do
by 'Suffocation'.
I Trigger the action of Rev. Ignoratio Elenchi, KHS. forfeiting, which
e is obligated to do by 'Suffocation'.
do).