Charles Schaefer on Sun, 28 Dec 2008 08:10:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] PD challenges

2008/12/26, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I challenge the following Public Displays, for the reasons stated:
>
> http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Rules

You are correct. Law has been updated to reflect nweek 152 voting. (and
thanks to comex for doing the first few proposals)

Sgeo: The changes made by your passed Teleportation proposal were cancelled
out by the following proposal which rewrote the whole rule. I encourage you
to resubmit. (I'd like to teleport)

And since I don't want to be squared against my will (and I'm sending to
Business anyway to address the challenge), I set my resident square to (11,
60), which just happens to be 61 units away from the origin.