Alex Smith on Fri, 26 Dec 2008 15:12:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Scam theft

On Fri, 2008-12-26 at 17:09 -0500, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Alex Smith <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Also, this
> > rule explicitly defers to rule 5e0, and whenever this rule contradicts
> > rule 5e0 this rule takes precedence.
>

> WHAT does this mean? Seems like the two clauses in this sentence outright
> contradict each other...
>
> Which clause, in a sentence about precedence, should take precedence?
Whoops, I gave the wrong rule precedence.

I change "Also, this rule explicitly defers to rule 5e0, and whenever
this rule contradicts rule 5e0 this rule takes precedence." to "Also,
this rule explicitly defers to rule 5e0, and whenever this rule
contradicts rule 5e0 then rule 5e0 takes precedence." in the rules.
--
ais523