James Baxter on Thu, 25 Dec 2008 02:59:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Assignments of Consultations 160, 170, 172, 173

> Consultation 173's Supplicant is teucer, it has no Unbeliever, and it
> has been assigned to 0x44. I assign it to JamesB.Consultation 173:
Are ndays Game Objects?

I answer this consultation YES.

Reasoning: Rule 5E14 states that "A period of one nday is the time intervening between two consecutive changes of the Clock nday value" which shows that, although nday is an attribute of the clock, there is a game object related to the Clock's nday value.

Ndays are frequently referred to as nouns in the rules but are not specified as belonging to the clock, showing that they must be game objects in their own right.