Tyler on Thu, 25 Dec 2008 00:31:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Assignments of Consultations 160, 170, 172, 173

I become Ordained, now that it's a new nweek. And I like your
standing/sitting system. (I think; I don't really know how it works.) Do you
make everyone stand again once they have all sat down, or do they have to
tell you they stand back up?

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Warrigal
<ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx<ihope127%2Bw@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

> Standing players: Charles, JamesB, BobTHJ, and 0x44. Sitting players:
> Murphy, teucer, ehird and Billy Pilgrim.
>
> Consultation 160's Supplicant is Sgeo, it has no Unbeliever, and it
> has been assigned to comex and teucer. I assign it to BobTHJ.
>
> Consultation 170's Supplicant is teucer, its Unbeliever is ehird, and
> it has been assigned to JamesB. I assign it to Charles.
>
> Consultation 172's Supplicant is Marr965, its Unbeliever is ehird, and
> it has been assigned to Charles. I assign it to 0x44.
>
> Consultation 173's Supplicant is teucer, it has no Unbeliever, and it
> has been assigned to 0x44. I assign it to JamesB.
>
> Standing players: none. Sitting players: Charles, JamesB, BobTHJ,
> 0x44, Murphy, teucer, ehird and Billy Pilgrim.
>
> By the way, if anybody wants to dibs out of any Consultations, I'll
> try to honor their request if I can do so without booching the
> standing/sitting system.
>
> --Warrigal

 -Tyler