Warrigal on Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:40:39 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Assignments of Consultations 160, 170, 172, 173

Standing players: Charles, JamesB, BobTHJ, and 0x44. Sitting players:
Murphy, teucer, ehird and Billy Pilgrim.

Consultation 160's Supplicant is Sgeo, it has no Unbeliever, and it
has been assigned to comex and teucer. I assign it to BobTHJ.

Consultation 170's Supplicant is teucer, its Unbeliever is ehird, and
it has been assigned to JamesB. I assign it to Charles.

Consultation 172's Supplicant is Marr965, its Unbeliever is ehird, and
it has been assigned to Charles. I assign it to 0x44.

Consultation 173's Supplicant is teucer, it has no Unbeliever, and it
has been assigned to 0x44. I assign it to JamesB.

Standing players: none. Sitting players: Charles, JamesB, BobTHJ,
0x44, Murphy, teucer, ehird and Billy Pilgrim.

By the way, if anybody wants to dibs out of any Consultations, I'll
try to honor their request if I can do so without booching the
standing/sitting system.

--Warrigal