Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:04:07 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] OOps Beast

Actually,

The last 2 tricks that the Beast was thought to have performed (Build
Jackpot on nday 5 and Vote For on nday 9) were the product of invalid rolls.

I just took another look at my Beast display and realized that when I
applied the Rewards and Punishments given during nweek 151 (when the Beast
wasn't actually successfully performing Tricks), I applied them all to Sleep
(the last trick ratified as performed) but counted both of Wooble's
Punishments during that nweek. Since no Tricks were really performed, only
one of those Punishments should really count (a Player can only
punish/reward once per Trick performed).

So the Response value of Sleep is actually 3, not 2, so I've got to reroll
for ndays 5 and 9. I shall now do so.

BP

PS: Who's responsible for tracking the ministry elections and publishing a
ballot for that? I was thinking MoM but I don't see it in the Rules (did I
overlook?). So does that just default to Barack Obama?