Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:11:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultation

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:28 PM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I submit a consultation:
>
> You are allowed to Win by Dictatorship through multiple rules (that
> reference each other, for instance, X is Y, Y can do Z).
> True or False?

As suggested by Teucer, I ZOT this Consultation.

You can't win directly by dictatorship except when a rule is created with
the exact text specified in the victory condition.

But if you have x-y-z dictatorial powers, you can indeed easily create the
rule that lets you win that way, or even create entirely new win conditions
to win however you want (eg The Knights who say B. We won "by tomfoolery",
having created this victory condition as part of the win).

BP