Elliott Hird on Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:50:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Empirical

On 15 Dec 2008, at 23:46, Elliott Hird wrote:

With comex's consent, I intend to set the Laws of (255, 127, 0) Squares to:
{{{
The Founders are {comex, ehird}.
Any Founder can amend these Laws with the consent of all other Founders.
This Colour, (255, 127, 0), can be referred to as the Orange Empire.
comex is the Tracker for the Orange Empire.
}}}

With comex's consent, I intend to set the Laws of (255, 127, 0) Squares to:
{{{
The Founders are {comex, ehird}.
Any Founder can amend these Laws with the consent of all other Founders.
This Colour, (255, 127, 0), can be referred to as the Orange Empire.
The Tracker for the Orange Empire is the first member of the Founders list
(ordered as it appears in this text) that is on an Orange Empire Square.
}}}