M P Darke on Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:25:44 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Amendment

Rule 5E47: VictoryPart of this rule reads:
  Win By Mackerel
Trigger: At the beginning of a Winday [[nday 2]], at least one
Player possesses at least 5000 mackerel.
Victors: The player with the greatest number of mackerel, or all players tied for
the greatest number of mackerel.
Prize: A gleaming steel rapier. (but not the Weapon)
Cleanup: None /* this should possibly be changed */

I propose that the statement "None" be changed to "The Victor(s) shall destroy all his Macks except 100 before the next Winday." /*The comment can be removed at this point*/I intend that this change happens in a Jiffy without objection and 3 supporters.