Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:01:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Proposals and a Tweak

I Challenge the Minister of Grid's Public Display on the grounds that no
Player has yet successfully Squared themselves. And all Players were
Unsquared by the last Tweak or Emergency or whatever it was that did it.

Billy Pilgrim

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Warrigal
<ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx<ihope127%2Bw@xxxxxxxxx>