Ed Murphy on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:35:57 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Initiation of Werewolves session #3

I hereby initiate session #3 of Werewolves.

There are 13 townspersons (root, Zefram, ais523, ehird, avpx, comex,
Quazie, 0x44, Charles, Warrigal, Billy Pilgrim, Elysion, and Sgeo),
of which 3 will be selected as werewolves.

I specify all the optional roles (Seer, Witch, Hunter, and Cupid);
let's see if any of them need bugs worked out.