Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 10:49:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Food for thought

I agree. Such large rewards give a HUGE advantage to any Player who holds
more than one ministry, which is only a small minority of ministers.

I nominate myself for the Ministries of Questions and of Fauna, with a
Wanted Reward of m50 for both.

I join the following informal PLEDGE, known as the "League for Sane Arms
Funding":
{
I pledge not to run for office with a Wanted Reward over m50.

I pledge not to vote for any candidate with a Wanted Reward over m50.
}

I implore ehird and others to join the LSAF.

Billy Pilgrim