Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:26:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Resed: RP voting results

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I gain the Ordained property, even though I can't have one, and turn my
> Ordained switch to On, even though I can't.

I ZOT all Waiting Consultations (including those that I failed to properly
assign to Codae, since I failed I can still ZOT them). They are irrelevant
to the current state of the game.

Why can't you gain the Ordained property/switch? I don't see anything
preventing you from doing so.

MoQ Note: The ONLY Ordained Player is j. The adopted RP reset everyone's
ordainment, so please (re)gain the property if you wish to be assigned
consultations.

Billy Pilgrim