Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:03:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] If one more person becomes Paranoid, we'll have our FOURTH emergency this nday

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 2008/12/4, Jamie Dallaire bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx:
> >

> > But really, nday 1 of the second nweek of an nyear should be a holiday. 3
> > (or more) emergencies occurred on that day this nyear!
>

> Clock says nday 2. Is it wrong?

Bah, I'm not sure anymore. Way back when 152 started, J started the clock.
He stopped it on nday 2. Eventually I began to consider that he never
started the clock because he wasn't actually authorized to, given that
Proposal 515 had abolished Ministries. But someone pointed out recently that
maybe it didn't abolish ministries, just allowed them to be defined
implicitly by the Rules which say "there exists a ministry [...]". If that's
the case, then it should be nday 2.

BP