Jay Campbell on Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:44:55 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Era 5 Consultation 1

I submit this Consultation naming ehird as the Unbeliever {

Question: Did Era 5 start?

"Initially, all Players are Resident in the Square (0,0)."

"A Square can never have more than 3 Residents. A Game Action causing a
Square to have more is ineffective."

The game action that caused Square (0,0) to have more than 3 Residents
was Rule 0, "9. All changes listed in the selected Refresh Proposal
occur, implemented by the Emergency Coordinator as needed."
Specifically, it was enacting the line "Replace all Rules with..." after
all macks were destroyed.

According to the current rules, the action that caused them to become
the current rules was "ineffective."

}

I encourage an Answer at least as interesting as Paradox.