Jay Campbell on Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:08:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Ministries

If I hold the MoQ, I vacate it

The MetaDisplay has been updated to reflect these Ministers with a new
Reward of 100:

Change: 0x44
Law: Charles
Meta: J
Society: 0x44
Questions: Billy Pilgrim
Grid: teucer
Business: Charles
Warfare: teucer
Fauna: Billy Pilgrim
Mad Science: ehird

To save some shuffling: With 4 Support and no Objections within 2 rdays,
I Approve the aforementioned section of the Public Display.