Elliott Hird on Wed, 3 Dec 2008 06:25:20 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Tweaky Tweak

I object to Taral's Tweak; remove the sexism and I won't.

I challenge the public display of the Rules. It misses the Victory
Condition list.

I submit the following tweak:
{
/* It's not a big problem */
Make every Player Unsquared.
Remove the sentence "Initially, all Players are Resident in the
Square (0,0)." from rule 5E48.
Change the first sentence of the second paragrpah of rule 5E23 to:
"Any Player may, as a Game Action, nominate a Player for a Ministry,
causing the nominee becoming a Possible Candidate for that Ministry
unless that Ministry has an Election in Voting". /* for now just self-
nom */

}