Taral on Tue, 2 Dec 2008 21:23:25 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Tweak

I request to become a Player known as Taral (just in case).
I submit the following tweak:

{
[[ No more laundry lists? ]]
Amend Rule 5E6 by replacing "commnicate" with "communicate".
Amend Rule 5E10 by replacing "listthem" with "list them" and "fora" with "Fora".
Amend Rule 5E11 by adding ", as a Game Action," after "All Players may".
Amend Rule 5E14 by replacing "Off, and until" with "Off, and, until",
"may as a Game Action" with "may, as a Game Action,", "Ministries and"
with "Ministries, and", "turns off, and" with "turns off and", and
"off a period" with "off, a period".
Amend Rule 5E22 by replacing "which" with "who" and "it" with "he".
Amend Rule 5E23 by replacing "becoming" with "making that Player".
[[Rule 5E23 is a mess.]]
Amend Rule 5E27 by replacing "and has not been" with "but not".
[[Rule 5E34 appears to interact badly with conflicts/dependencies. Out
of scope for a tweak.]]
Amend Rule 5E36 by replacing "may as a Game Action" with "may, as a
Game Action,", "Question or must" with "Question must", "exists a
Consultation" with "exists a Waiting Consultation", and "in his
insight" with ", in his insight,".
[[I stopped after 5E47.]]

Create m15 in the possession of Taral.
}

I intend to activate this tweak.

For form, I challenge the Rules PD. (I know there is no minister.)
It's got huge chunks of text missing from the RP.

--
Taral <taralx@xxxxxxxxx>
"Please let me know if there's any further trouble I can give you."