Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:08:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Multi-Ministry Report nweek 152

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 12:04 AM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Here are some "Ministry" corrections that are to be brought to the below
> report and other PDs in light of recent events:
>
> Because The Beast is clearly broken, I am reverting the effects of Beast
> Tricks going back one nweek (up to and including the Beast's award of m694
> to teucer. Sorry, teucer, though from your RP I'm guessing you don't mind
> ;-). All Tricks up to and including that performed on nday 1 or nweek 151
> (one nweek ago) have been auto-ratified in both the MoF and MoS Public
> Displays, and therefore are part of gamestate.

 Hmmm. Also note that the last Trick actually ratified as being performed by
the Beast is Sleeping on nday 1 of nweek 151, and all attempts to Punish or
Reward the Beast's other Tricks since then have technically applied to
Sleeping...

BP