Craig Daniel on Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:01:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Refresh Proposal Ballot

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:51 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 26/11/2008, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I vote ehird, then J, then Murphy.
>>
> oops it breaks voting.   Everyones a bum.
>
> No worry. Just reparanoid after and fix

Shit, I can't believe I didn't catch that. That would leave us with
exactly one crisis on par with the several we have now, so while it
would be an improvement it's not actually leaving us in a non-crisis
gamestate.

...I become Calm. If we end the emergency we can re-paranoia ourselves
and then have an emergency with a non-zero number of refresh proposals
that do not suck. (Jay's works without making me need to re-flick my
panic button after - thankfully, as I don't have one if it passes -
but I'm not a big fan of such a drastic approach.)