Christopher Specker on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 07:45:04 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Automatic actions?

I seek a consultation regarding Rules 4E70 and 4E79, for clarification
purposes.

Question:  Presuming one corporation (hereafter called Party A) is an
officer of another corporation, when Party A becomes obligated to
perform an unambiguous Game Action by a Contract, is that Game Action
performed as if the Player had sent it to the public forum?

Reasoning:  Both players and corporations are legal entities, and
therefore eligible to become Officers of a Corporation.  According to
4E70, "When a Player becomes obligated to perform an unambiguous Game
Action by a Contract, that Game Action is performed as if the Player had
sent it to the public forum."  I am trying to ascertain whether this
distinction is deliberate or a simple case untidiness.