Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:04:00 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] I iz teh mad scientor

For having failed to fulfill his obligation (both this nweek and last) to
submit proposals regarding the Monster, and for having tried to use this
post to do just about anything save fulfill these obligations:

As allowed per Rule 4E53, I Remove ehird from the Ministry of Mad Science.

I assign the vacant Ministry of Mad Science to myself.

Billy Pilgrim

PS: I only assigned it to myself to deprive ehird of it ;-) If anyone wants
it I'll gladly hand it over.