Ed Murphy on Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:41:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] (no subject)

Waldo Cheerio wrote:

> I become a player, name of "Monstrou".

I submit the following consultation, naming teucer as the unbeliever:

      Did Monstrou become a player on or about Tue, 18 Nov 2008
      17:13:26 -0800?

/* NO if e is a sock puppet for teucer or any other player, YES if
   e is a friend of teucer's. */

I also submit the following consultation, naming teucer as the
unbeliever:

      Does Monstrou's consent constitute "Monstrous Consent" for
      the purpose of Rule 4E88 and/or 5E88 (The Monster)?