Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:21:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Antithesi

I Challenge this PD on the basis that:

the corporation and contract mentioned are not each other's antithesi. I
objected to that change.

"There exists an Attribute called Antithesis, with a Scope and Range of all
Game Objects, defaulting to The Operantly Conditioned Beast; the Antiplayer
is the Antithesis of all other Players. "

Which means the antithesis of all other objects in the game is the OCB.
Except for Players, that might be me (or the OCB (???)). I'm the
Anti-Player, given that I hold the Overbar. what?

BP