Jay Campbell on Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:25:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] burgundy

I vote YES on my below motion (append "J may modify this Contract by
announcement."} to Burgundy Corporation, and resolve it.

I vote NO on all motions submitted to Burgundy this week by Wooble.

I modify Burgundy Corporation to read as :

{{ This Contract serves as the Articles of Incorporation for Burgundy
Corporation. Its sole officer is the B Nomic Player J, who may edit this
Contract at any time.

All other parties to this contract [Wooble] may and must cease to be
parties to this contract, at which time this sentence is removed. }}