Ed Murphy on Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:03:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Werewolves day phase status

Charles wrote:

> Does Agora consider me a party even though I'm not a player there?

Yes, there's judicial precedent that non-players can be parties to
contracts.

> More relevant to this list, does B Nomic consider Agorans parties even if
> they don't play B?

Good question.  I submit the following consultation:  "Is Hillary
Rodham Clinton a Legal Entity, either as an External Force or as
an Outsider?"