Tyler on Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:44:57 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Vote Tote

I become a party to the following Contract, titled "Vote Tote":
{

Any party to this Contract may cease to be a party to this Contract.

At 11:55 UTC on nday 12, parties to this Contract become obligated to vote:

FOR on all Proposals on which the Player Billy Pilgrim voted FOR,
AGAINST on all Proposals on which the Player Billy Pilgrim voted AGAINST,
and
SHELVE on all Proposals on which the Player Billy Pilgrim voted SHELVE.

}

I wouldn't let the plague get this one if I were you, BP. Vote responsibly.

--
 -Tyler