Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:55:06 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Ministry of Time Bulletin

Note that, due to our current State of Emergency having suspended or
canceled scheduled events:

1. The following Game Action, scheduled for 12:34:56 UTC on October 15th,
2008, did not occur:

   - *ais523 submits the following Transactions: { BEGIN TRANSACTION ehird
   has not transferred m25 to me in the last 2 days. As juror, I find ehird
   GUILTY in Indictment 14. END TRANSACTION } and { BEGIN TRANSACTION ehird has
   transferred m25 to me in the last 2 days. As juror, I find ehird INNOCENT in
   Indictment 14. END TRANSACTION }*

As only Taral has submitted a verdict in the matter of ehird's guilt in
Indictment 14, the recent Punishment of m50 handed down to him by Judge
Codae is invalid.

2. The following Game Actions stopped being taken in alternation when the
Emergency began:

   - Every even millisecond until 22:00 UTC on October 15th, 2008
      - *comex transfers m50 to comex's Corporation.*

   - Every odd millisecond until 22:00 UTC on October 15th, 2008
      - *comex's Corporation transfers m50 to comex.*

Therefore, I submit the following Consultation:
{
Question: Does comex's Corporation (his first one), at the time of this
Consultation's submission, possess m50?

Reasoning: See the above scheduled Game Actions by comex and by comex's
Corporation. These Game Actions ceased to be take when the current Emergency
began. If an even millisecond occurred more recently that an odd millisecond
immediately before the Emergency began, then comex's Corporation should
possess m50. If this is not True, then comex's Corporation should not
possess m50.
}

Billy Pilgrim