Alex Smith on Mon, 20 Oct 2008 01:46:16 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] What are the Refresh Proposals?

A pretty stupid problem here: my email's stopped working, and I can't
receive emails at the moment, but I can send them. Can someone please
put them somewhere on the wiki, so I can see them, and therefore be able
to vote?

At the end of the current nday (i.e. when the Emergency ends), I submit
the following transaction:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
At least one PEP has placed a list of all Refresh Proposals on the wiki
before the Pause became 6 in the most recent Emergency.
I transfer m15 to the first PEP to have done that.
END TRANSACTION.

--
ais523
who can't receive email but can send it