Craig Daniel on Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:11:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] panic

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 1:46 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Destroy the following contracts: SCAM, Crimson Permanent Assurance Mk
>> II, lhret rhlhr, Alelaelaelalealealealelaelaou, comex's Corporation,
>> comex's Second Corporation, comex's Third Corporation, comex's
>> Mersenne Prime Corporation, and the unnamed contract that lets us take
>> comex's mackerel.
>
> FREE MACKS is unrelated to any of the scams fixed in this RP.

That's true.

I hereby amend my Refresh Proposal by replacing the string

{
comex's Mersenne Prime Corporation, and the unnamed contract that lets
us take comex's mackerel.
}

with

{and comex's Mersenne Prime Corporation.

Invalidate the game action taken by teucer which was presented as
ciphertext within a transaction containing an assertion about the
Contract of Epimenides. /* We're banning it for the future, but we
might as well undo that one. */
}

 - teucer