ais523 on Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:18:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] C Nomic

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 12:21 -0400, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > "Is it true that, since the time proposal 485 Passed, C Nomic has been
> > identical to B Nomic?"
> I urge everyone to read the below carefully, as it leads to an Oracularity
> concerning the fundamental nature of our game.
BEGIN TRANSACTION
This is B Nomic.
I find the Oracularity given in the quoted message CONSISTENT.
END TRANSACTION

BEGIN TRANSACTION
This is C Nomic.
I find the Oracularity given in the quoted message INCONSISTENT.
END TRANSACTION
--
ais523
This message explicitly does not consent to do anything with respect to