Jay Campbell on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:30:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Multi-Ministry nday 1 Report

> Laundry/Business:
> Black Corp gets m200 (p490, 491)
> Baby Blue Corp gets m100 (p496)

Black's rewards are unlogged. Tyler, are you still going to CEO Black?
If so record my membership before disbursements.

Speaking of which, I cause my Other Sock Corps to transfer their m300
total to J's Holding Company. (unique naming fix tweak activates tomorrow)

I activate my previous nweek's tweak, "If  he has not changed any
Proposal's Color on the current nday, he may
also specify the Color, which is equivalent to changing it." and have
updated the Rules.