Ed Murphy on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:34:13 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Let's try that again while we still can

I intend, with the support of Goethe and Taral, to amend the CPA's AoI
by appending this text:

  8) All parties cease to be parties when this clause is added.

I consent to the following contract, and pre-emptively support
Goethe and Taral becoming Pirates.

  1) This contract is the Articles of Incorporation for the
     corporation Crimson Permanent Assurance Mk II (CPA2).

  2) Parties to this contract are known as Pirates.

  3) Any Pirate can cease to be a Pirate.

  4) A non-Pirate can become a Pirate if and only if all current
     Pirates support it.

  5) The Officers of the CPA2 are all non-Pirate players.  The Officers
     of CPA2 cannot cause it to perform an action unless

       a) the action is to transfer mackerel and/or socks to one or
          more Pirates, or
       b) at least one Pirate supports it.

  6) The CPA2 shall transfer as many mackerel and socks to the Pirates
     (in any distribution, if there are multiple Pirates) as would be
     made possible by any combination of actions by the CPA2 and its
     Officers, including but not limited to:

       a) its Officers transferring their mackerel and socks to the CPA2
       b) its Officers converting their points to mackerel

  7) Any Pirate can amend this contract with the support of all other
     Pirates.