Elliott Hird on Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:01:33 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Alelaelaelalealealealelaelaou

I create this Contract:
{
1. This contract is the Articles of Incorporation for A GREAT THING
CORPORATION.
2. ehird is an Officer of ehird's Corporation.
4. ehird may, as a Game Action, change this contract or cause any
Legal Entity
to become bound to it or cease to be bound by it.
5. ehird may, as a Game Action, specify an action which all Legal
Entities bound
to this contract apart from ehird must perform in a Jiffy.
}

I cause comex to become bound to A GREAT THING CORPORATION.
I cause comex to become bound to the Articles of Incorporation for A
GREAT THING
CORPORATION.

I cause J to become bound to A GREAT THING CORPORATION.
I cause J to become bound to the Articles of Incorporation for A
GREAT THING
CORPORATION.

I cause Wooble to become bound to A GREAT THING CORPORATION.
I cause Wooble to become bound to the Articles of Incorporation for A
GREAT THING
CORPORATION.

I cause Murphy to become bound to A GREAT THING CORPORATION.
I cause Murphy to become bound to the Articles of Incorporation for A
GREAT THING
CORPORATION.

I cause Taral to become bound to A GREAT THING CORPORATION.
I cause Taral to become bound to the Articles of Incorporation for A
GREAT THING
CORPORATION.

I cause Billy Pilgrim to become bound to A GREAT THING CORPORATION.
I cause Billy Pilgrim to become bound to the Articles of
Incorporation for A GREAT
THING CORPORATION.

I cause Charles to become bound to A GREAT THING CORPORATION.
I cause Charles to become bound to the Articles of Incorporation for
A GREAT THING
CORPORATION.

I cause Codae to become bound to A GREAT THING CORPORATION.
I cause Codae to become bound to the Articles of Incorporation for A
GREAT THING
CORPORATION.

I cause teucer to become bound to A GREAT THING CORPORATION.
I cause teucer to become bound to the Articles of Incorporation for A
GREAT THING
CORPORATION.

I cause Phil to become bound to A GREAT THING CORPORATION.
I cause Phil to become bound to the Articles of Incorporation for A
GREAT THING
CORPORATION.

I cause 0x44 to become bound to A GREAT THING CORPORATION.
I cause 0x44 to become bound to the Articles of Incorporation for A
GREAT THING
CORPORATION.

--
ehird