Jay Campbell on Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:24:49 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Snag the Beast: teucer, Charles, Billy Pilgrim, ehird

I create a Contract titled "OCB Remote" {

This Contract serves as the Articles of Incorporation for the
Corporation named "OCB Remote".

Its Officers are the player J and the players that have not objected to
the change submitted to the Contract of Epimenides by the first Legal
Entity named "Ninja 4".

If the OCB is bound by this Contract, he is obligated to attempt to
perform any action specified by an Officer of this Corporation via
public forum.

An Officer may modify this Contract or cause this Corporation to perform
an action if no Officer objects within 4 rdays. An action or change that
all Officers support is enacted immediately.

J may cause this Corporation to be bound by this Contract. J may cease
to be bound by this Contract, at which time this paragraph is removed.

}

I cause the above Corporation to become bound by the above Contract.
I cease to be bound by the above Contract.

I create a Contract titled "Ninja 4" { This Contract serves as the
Articles of Incorporation for the Corporation named "Ninja 4". Its
Officer is the player J, who may edit or cease to be bound by this
contract, or cause this Corporation to take any action. }

I cause the above Corporation to become bound by the above Contract.
I cease to be bound by the above Contract.

As Ninja 4, { I join the Contract of Epimenides. Without objection, as
Cretan I amend this Contract to append {{ OCB must become bound to the
contract OCB Remote created by the player J. }} }