Tyler on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:15:56 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] So long, and thanks for all the Fish!

Sorry, all, but I have to be leaving B Nomic for a while. I don't plan to
resign, but I'm going inactive, most likely.

I'm trying to wrap everything up before I leave, so be aware that I may have
to pass your Consultations on to the next Oracle. (I'll do what I can before
I leave.) Who would like the post of MoQ? Wooble, apparently. Anyone else
interested also? I think we could agree on a time to both be on so that I
can hopefully transfer the post to the Player of my choice.

I'm going to leave my mack in the possession of BP, probably. As for Black
Corp, I'm going to have to leave the Officer post I hold. Also I'll resolve
all my pending motions. Does someone want me to help them pass an
important motion before I leave?

Oh, and I have a final surprise that I plan to spring before I leave for
good. A pretty good scam, if I do say so myself.

--
 -Tyler