Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:20:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Brick Red/Baby Blue Dividends

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The CEO of the Burgundy Corporation isn't empowered to unilaterally
> transfer assets without sockholder authorization.

Or maybe I'm wrong.  I read the Authorize motion as implicitly
forbidding CEO action otherwise but that's probably not a valid
interpretation.

I post the following Motion in the Burgundy Corporation:
{{
Install Wooble as CEO.

Amend Section 5 of the Articles, inserting at the end "The CEO CANNOT
act on behalf of the Corporation without Authorization."

Add Section 7 to the Articles, with the text: "The contract is a
public contract and a partnership under the Rules of Agora."

}}

I vote FOR this motion.
I resolve this motion; it has passed.

On behalf of the Internomic Investment Bank and with the consent of
the holders of a majority of FPB, I cause the Internomic Investment
Bank to register as a Player of Agora.

The Basis of this Player is {{Wooble, J}}.
--
Wooble