Ed Murphy on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 14:34:58 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] I'm back

I (Murphy) request to become a Player, as specified by Rule 4E4.  I am
the same Murphy who forfeited back in March 2008 or so.

I submit the following Tidiness List, as defined by Rule 4E32:

  * 4E4 "responsible for it's desire" -> "responsible for its desire"
  * 4E68 "foowear" -> "footwear"
  * 4E71 "perfoms" -> "performs"

(4E0 also contains "the the".  Are there more stringent requirements for
amending Rules with Power > 1/2?)

Proposal:  Historical completeness

Amend Rule 4E31 (Calendar) by replacing this text:

      the epic Agoran surrender

with this text:

      the epic surrender of Agoran player BobTHJ /* who intended to
      do it on behalf of Agora, but only succeeded in doing it on
      eir own behalf */