Jay Campbell on Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:39:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] C Nomic

[ The previous transaction failed in C Nomic because I goofed the corp
name, at the very least ]

BEGIN TRANSACTION

Assertions: The name of this game is C Nomic. The public display of C
Nomic has not been challenged in one week.

I , C Nomic player Wooble, create a Contract named J's Holding Company {{
  This Contract is the Articles of Incorporation for the Corporation:
J's Holding Company.
  This Corporation has a single Officer, The C Nomic player Wooble.
  No macks or socks may be transferred from this Corporation. The
Officer may not take any actions on behalf of this Corporation. No party
may join or leave this Contract.
  This contract may be modified by any player posting the plaintext
passphrase whose MD5 hash is: a02989d655367fdf1b2ede97e960064d
}}

END TRANSACTION

I, [ C Nomic player ] Wooble, schedule the following action five minutes
from now: {{ I convert all my points to macks, and transfer all my macks
and socks to J's Holding Company. }}