Tyler on Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:50:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Retirement

Sorry, j, but you can't change your answer. This is only fair because the
answer is supposed to be carefully considered enough that there are no
mistakes. I claim this Answer and Reasoning to be Inconsistent, in order to
prevent a potential paradox between Answer and Reasoning. (Even though I
have a vested interest in it being FALSE) We're going to have to assign a
new Priest, in a jiffy, when, I hope, there are tallied more claims of
Inconsistency than Consistency.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:30 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jay Campbell wrote:
> > You're absolutely right. I correct my Answer to be True, Charles is the
> > only player with a baby blue sock. I got flipped around dealing with the
> > fact the other socks still exist, just not by any other *players*.
> >
> I don't believe you're allowed to change your answer.
>
> --
> --
> 0x44;

 -Tyler