Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:28:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Retirement

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 7:24 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Um, is it just me, or did j just declare that Charles is NOT the only
> Player
> with a Baby Blue Sock, and then explain with his reasoning just the
> opposite?

I think so. One more reason for me to do the following:

I don't know what the right answer to this Consultation is (I don't think
there IS one, really), but I declare that the Answer provided by Priest j is
INCONSISTENT with established doctrine. I do so because I submit that a Sock
may not exist without an owner, on the basis that: "There exists an
Attribute called "Sockholder" with a Scope of all Socks, a Range of all
Potential Sockholders, and a default value of the XXX Corporation, where XXX
is the color of that sock."

Billy Pilgrim