Charles Schaefer on Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:10:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Retirement

2008/10/5, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I submit the following transaction:
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> Baby Blue Corporation has at least one Sock.
> I transfer m80 to Baby Blue Corporation for one Baby Blue Sock.
> END TRANSACTION
>
> I submit the following transaction:
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> Brick Red Corporation has at least one Sock.
> I transfer m80 to Brick Red Corporation for one Brick Red Sock.
> END TRANSACTION

As the only other sockholder of the two involved corporations, I would
really like to find out what happened to these socks.

I submit the following consultation:
At the time of submission of this consultation, is the player named Charles
the only player with a Baby Blue sock?
Unbeliever: Tyler

I will submit some arguments after I catch up on my ministerial obligations.