Tyler on Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:53:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] black corp what?

Well, if we're going on the assumption that C Nomic isn't already full of
copies of the Objects in B Nomic, what if something is legal in one nomic
and illegal in another? Now that the business forum is a business forum for
both B and C nomic, I think I'll use it:

I submit the following Transaction:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
The name of this game is C Nomic.
I request to become a Player, specifying the name of Ty-Guy6.
 I assign the Ministry of Law to myself, specifying a reward value of m100. I
assign the Ministry of Change to myself, specifying a reward value of m100. I
assign the Ministry of Questions to myself, specifying a reward value of
m100. I assign the Ministry of Society to myself, specifying a reward value
of m100. I assign the Ministry of Ministries to myself, specifying a reward
value of m100. I assign the Ministry of Time to myself, specifying a reward
value of m100. I assign the Ministry of Laundry to myself, specifying a
reward value of m100. I assign the Ministry of Fauna to myself, specifying a
reward value of m100. I assign the Ministry of Business to myself,
specifying a reward value of m100. I assign the Ministry of Judging to
myself, specifying a reward value of m100. I assign the Ministry of Games to
myself, specifying a reward value of m100.
END TRANSACTION

Now when a change happens in C Nomic, it happens in B Nomic, so I have all
your Ministries, no?
Oh, and BTW, what time is the C Nomic clock set to? There isn't a rule to
initialize it.

 -Tyler