Tyler on Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:55:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] BlackCorp Motion: Change 'member' to 'Voting Sockholder'

Ok, as per Billy Pilgrim's sensible dissent quoted at the bottom of this
message, I will change the wording of my Motion, and submit it afresh. I
don't intend to resolve the first draft, and I vote AGAINST it. And let's
hope 0x44 doesn't shoot this one down.

I submit the following Motion for Black Corporation:
{
Make the following Amendments to the Articles of Incorporation:

Change Paragraph 2 to read:
"
A Voting Sockholder is an object defined by this Contract, and can be
referred to as a VS. Only a Player may become a Voting Sockholder, and only
as specified in this Contract. A Voting Sockholder ceases to be a Voting
Sockholder if and only if: he ceases to be a Player OR he ceases to own a
Black Sock. If a Player is a member (a term previously used by this
Contract) of this Contract or Corporation he ceases to be so and becomes
instead a Voting Sockholder.
"

Throughout all paragraphs, with the exception of paragraph 2, change all
instances of "member" to "Voting Sockholder", and "members" to "Voting
Sockholders".

Change Paragraph 8 to read:
"
8. All Voting Sockholders are to ensure the continued success of the Black
Corporation by changing Proposal Colors to Black. The Figurehead is
responsible for Maintaining Maximum Morale!
"
}

--
 -Tyler