Jay Campbell on Fri, 3 Oct 2008 22:55:25 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] OCB LLC

With support and without objection in a jiffy, I modify OCB LLC to append:

{{

OCB may not be directed to transfer points, macks or socks except as
explicitly specified in the Rules or this Contract.

If OCB has not changed the color of a proposal the current nday, any
player may transfer m20 to OCB LLC specifying a proposal and a color,
and OCB shall change the proposal to that color.

}}

Assuming no objection, I offer Votes For Sale m100 for Da Boss to
support this change.