Jay Campbell on Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:16:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] BlackCorp Motion: Enslavement

I change this line of J's Holding Company contract,

{{ J may modify this contract in any way at any time. }}

to this:

{{ This contract may not be modified until a plaintext passphrase is
posted to the public forum with an MD5 hash of
ea2dbfc38f80173327f64191c5f70fef, after which J may modify this contract
in any way at any time. }}